Shop Signs from Centurion Signs, Glasgow, UK
Shop signs are vital in building a successful image for your business. In fact, 76% of consumers enter a new shop based simply on the shop front sign. It has also been found that unattractive shop signs have the potential to put off over half of consumers. At Centurion Signs, we understand the importance of attractive shop signs, which is why we provide superior service through every aspect of our sign creation.
Throughout our long history, we have created a huge range of shop signs to suit many different industries and requirements. Over this time, we have been able to build on our processes to ensure we provide the highest quality products and services. We also have the experience and knowledge to provide services to meet any requirements your business may have. Check out some of our shop signs Glasgow businesses have gained success from!
“We have been absolutely delighted to start working with Centurion. Gordon has been one of the best people I have ever done business with. He is thorough and is in constant communication and has done everything on time and to a great standard. He goes over and above. Just wish we had you guys from the start! Thanks to all the team at Centurion.” – Emma Henderson – Vaporized
Types of Shop Sign
Shop signs come in many forms including: Illuminated Signs, Aluminium Folded Signs, Projecting Signs and many more. It is important that the correct sign type is selected in order for your business to achieve the best return possible, as signage is an important area of any marketing strategy.
Some more sign types:
- Built up Lettering & Displays – There is an endless list of possibilities for materials and styles. It has never been easier to make your own personalised signs. These signs look fantastic illuminated and represent any brand well.
- Poster Cases & Boxes – Aluminium poster display cases available in vast range of materials, sizes and finishes.
- Acrylic Displays – We specialize in providing a wide range of eye-catching leaflet holders and point of sale displays for all your business needs.
- Rod & Wire Systems – Free Standing, wall mounted or suspended; these are customized to your needs.
- Point of Sale Cards & Displays – For example, Perspex pockets for your window displays.
- Digital Screens – Display your new home schedules or service examples at your office. These cut down on space and enhance your advertising.
- Banners & Hanging Displays – Digitally printed and custom made to your requirements.
- Sign Directory – The exterior sign can give your customers the best first impression. We can offer a range of wall mounted displays or suspended slatz directory systems.
- Window/Glass Graphics and Manifestations – Glass manifestations can take many forms from opaque window stickers to coloured window stickers and digitally printed window stickers. We are able to digitally print onto a wide range of window film products including frosted, white, clear, translucent and one way vision window stickers.
- Roll-up & Pop-up Displays – Ideal for retail, temporary advertising and exhibition use; Highly portable and versatile. All displays are digitally printed with your own corporate brand and made bespoke to your specific requirements.
- Wall Displays – Turn your walls into works of art. Graphic prints ranging from wall mounted panels to custom designed digital wallpaper.
Shop Front Signs Reflect Your Brand and Image
Your shop sign is the first element of your business seen by consumers and is arguably what determines their opinion of your business. Creating the right first impression is vital in business, and putting customers off before they enter your shop is the last thing you want to do. Almost 70% of consumers say that they believe shop signs are a clear reflection of the quality of the products and services sold in the shop.
The signs you use outside your business should reflect the vital elements of your company: brand style, personality and ethos. By displaying a clear, attractive sign outside your shop will create a reputable image for your brand, encouraging them to visit your shop to see more of your business. Creating the right impression can even increase your sales by enticing more potential customers into your shop.
Shop Signs To Stand Out from the Crowd
Creating attractive shop signage can help your business to stand out on a busy street, drawing customers towards your shop. With anything from a bold, bright sign, to a simple, attractive sign, standing out from the crowd is inevitably going to attract people to your shop.
Your customers are likely to associate your shop with quality if your shop sign is of a high quality.
Create Impulse Sales
Today consumers tend to make purchases based on their habits and impulses. The majority of sales actually come from impulse purchases. To take full advantage of consumer’s impulse buying habits, it is vital to have effective shop front signs. Displaying clear, attractive shop signs will catch the attention of consumers encouraging them to enter your shop. Once you have managed to entice them in, they are much more likely to make a purchase, boosting your sales.
Not only do your shop signs bring customers in when you are open, but attractive shop signs promote your business 24/7.
Customers who have heard about your shop before will appreciate signage as it will assist in finding your business. If you are failing to display your business name effectively, chances are you are missing out on sales. Consumers who have heard about your business through word of mouth etc. want to identify your business easily – there is no better way to do this than with a shop sign. Shop signs make your shop easy to identify and find, encouraging customers to come back again and again.
Invest in Your Business
Having appropriate and effective shop front signs for your business is arguably one of the greatest investments you can make in your business. Investing in signage for your shop will be beneficial for your business for years to come. From enticing new customers, to developing a clear image to reflect your business, shop signs will benefit your business from day one.
At Centurion Signs, we pride ourselves on using durable, high quality materials to create our signs. By selecting the best materials ensures that our signs have a great life-span and are durable – even in the Scottish weather. We understand exterior shop signs in Scotland also have to withstand some extreme weather, from hail to strong winds. Ensuring that our signs can cope with these conditions is vital, which is why our signs are manufactured using durable, weather-resistant materials.
Although Scotland has some extremely bad weather, we also distribute all across the UK and Europe, so it is vital that we consider the impact of sunlight on our signs. Sunlight can have a huge impact on colours, causing them to fade, so we are sure to use only the highest quality materials to preserve your signs, no matter what the weather. By ensuring our signs can withstand any environment gives our shop signs a long life span, so that your business can continue to attract new customers for years to come.
Quality Shop Signs
Centurion Signs is fully accredited by a number of organisations, including Construction Line, CHAS and Public Contracts Scotland. In addition to this, we are current working towards two ISO accreditations: IOS90001 for Quality Management Systems and IOS14001 for Environmental Management Systems.
Achieving these accreditations and ISO qualifications ensures our processes produce a very consistent level of quality in both service and production.
Further to this, we ensure that each of our staff members are fully trained for their position.
All this ensures our shop sign quality remains high!
We keep our clients at the heart of each and every one of our projects to ensure that the final product meets all their needs. From the initial consultation all the way to installation, we keep our clients involved in every stage of the process.
With a strong reputation for providing extremely high quality across the UK and Europe, we have had the opportunity to work with some great businesses. Our clients include: many local authorities and the likes of Konecranes, Best Western and Sir Robert McAlpine. You can trust Centurion Signs to provide the highest standard of service for your shop signs.
If you are interested in improving your business with shop signs from Centurion Signs, then get in touch to find out how we can help you.
Shop Signs By Location:
- Shop Signs Glasgow
- Shop Signs Edinburgh
- Shop Signs Scotland
- Shop Signs UK